It’s been a year in the making. A full year of planning, writing, editing, photographing and designing. It was a mammoth task and I was the lucky person given the lead on the project.
Our goal was clear… to create a well-structured resource with a strong layout and navigation, a logical content flow and progression, accompanied by dozens of real life examples and powerful imagery.
Did we achieve it? What do you think, here’s Section A…
The printed version is available for purchase through NZSIA, however you can download it for free here.
Here’s a few shots from the final print version…
My role in this endeavour included:
* Planning and budgeting
* Scheduling and milestone management
* Managing other contributors
* Writing (about a third of the content) and editing
* Photography (all sequence montage shots and a variety of other images)
* Layouts and mark-up in Indesign (working alongside the Designer)
With so much of my work being digital these days, it’s a really good feeling to have another publication available in print.
You must be logged in to post a comment.